FULLY AUTOMATED PRODUCTION OF MULTI-LAYER CONCRETE ELEMENTS
The joint filler is applied automatically to the surface of the production pallet in a grid pattern according to the CAD planning. The joint filler mass has the following properties:
- it can form a joining contour.
- it does not connect with the joining concrete.
- it balances the tolerances of the production pallet.
- it has vibration absorbing properties and thus protects the facade elements from damages in the following compaction process.
- the facade elements are position-fixed.
- it enables sealing and balancing of tolerances at the moulding edges.
The cladding elements are fed to a robot cell. The robot takes out one unit from a transporting unit (pallet, staple etc) and feeds it directly to a cutting device or directly to the placing robot.
The placing robot grips a group of pre-positioned parts, drives them to the unit and exactly into the joint filler applied before - in a distance to be defined.